All ages and skill levels are welcome
at THE CLAY BAKERY!
The Clay Bakery Studio offers individual and group instruction in throwing on the potter’s wheel, hand building, and glazing techniques; a comprehensive pottery experience. The private lessons and classes are held at my full-equipped ceramic studio in Greensboro, North Carolina. Students explore their creativity and come away with one-of-a-kind works of art.
I have been a ceramic artist for over thirty years and have been teaching in my studio for the past 23 years. I have had the privilege of studying with many Masters in the field in university as well as at various workshops around the world.
I am able to structure pottery classes for students who are just beginning with clay, as well as those who are seeking advanced instruction. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
Pottery Instruction Pricing
- $200.00 per month, plus $25.00 materials fee. Includes one, 2-hour lesson per week (four per month)
- You are entitled, as a studio member, to sit in on any class, depending on space availability, as well as free time in the studio on open studio Saturdays.
- The above price includes a beginner level number of completed pieces. As skill advances and production increases, there are additional charges for clay, glazes, and firing. (To be determined on an individual basis.)
- As a Community Studio member you will have the opportunity to help and learn about the entire ceramic process. Including clay recycling, glaze formulation and creation, kiln preparation, loading/unloading, cleaning and the upkeep of the studio.
- $90.00 for a 90-minute one-on-one lesson
- Plus one on a private lesson $50.00
QUESTIONS for BONNIE? Please feel free to email me for details or questions.